6 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

With Spring Comes Allergies

To contact us Click HERE
On Tuesday, I realized that my allergies came back. So, I been coughing, sneezing, or sleeping just about endlessly. Also, my cheeks have been pink/reddish since my allergies came.

My friend recommended I have vitamin C and that it would help when I feel that something is coming. I been taking the snacks, juices, and Sunny Delight. I don't know if it's helping, but it doesn't hurt to stay hydrated.

Since my allergies came back, I been sleeping about 2 or 3 times each day. If I happen to stay home more than 30 minutes, then I'm just going to sleep. I find that every time I sweat, I feel good. My housemate recommended that I wear three sweaters and have a big blanket over me after taking a big pill and that would help. I found it hilarious the first time I heard that, but it kind of makes sense to me now. Also, whenever I been driving the car has been hot when the sun is out and I want to open the windows, but decide not to and I start sweating. I got to say that feels good.

Anyways, I think that my body is battling the allergies well. At first, I felt physically very weak, but I think my body got stronger since then. But, my voice has been very raspy and that hasn't improved lately. Hopefully, allergy season will improve and I can handle it better soon. Oh, and it doesn't seem to lead to something more like last year.

Nonetheless, I have been going to all my classes. I also have been going to the meeting for my internships. There was the Dance Party and Art Show for one of my internships and I think they turned out very well. I have to do more for my internships, however, next week. Next week, is definitely crunch time!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder