26 Mayıs 2012 Cumartesi

Eric Church/Lee Brice Concert Recap - Topeka, KS 5/18/12

To contact us Click HERE
Last night in Topeka, the Eric Church's Blood, Sweat & Beers tour rolled in with special guest Lee Brice.

I got the VIP package which included food, a shirt, poster and a two song concert by Eric.  It was for sure worth it since everything was top notch.


The first song was one that I always love to hear, "Before She Does"...


And the other song was "Like Jesus Does"...another cool one!


After that, it was time to make our way to the main stage area.  We missed Jon Pardi which is kind of a shame because I like him, but you can't trade that for Eric.

Lee Brice was on stage when we came in singing "Hard 2 Love" which is one of his best songs...


I have to admit I didn't really love Lee Brice before this current album.  I am not sure if I didn't give him a chance or what, but I really like his new music.  It is more relatable to me or something...


Here is one of those new songs...  "Beer"...


The fans seem to really be embracing Lee too and he seems to know that.  I saw more personality out of him than I did in previous performances...


And one of my favorite love songs out there...it is what a guy might actually say not some of that crap in other songs...


I also think this song is really fun....and I did see people out tailgating before the show.  Here is "Parking Lot Party"...


Finally it was time for some Eric Church.  If he is not my favorite artist, then he is so close to my favorite there really isn't a difference.


He kicked off the show with "Country Music Jesus" which was just awesome...


I have seen him so many times so the biggest difference was pyro and other effects he had on stage.  He obviously tries to make it more of a rock show which is cool with me!


One of his classic songs...."Pledge Allegiance to the Hag"...


Eric does such a good job of making you feel like he is having fun and your city is his favorite city...he brings so much energy to every performance.  He works very hard for that money!


Here is one of the newer songs...."Hungover and Hardup..."



It is crazy to think of some of the small places I have seen Eric and how far he has come.  I heard people saying they didn't like all the new fans but most of these people were wondering why he wasn't more popular back then.  I think there is room for all of the fans and it will just lead to bigger and bigger shows for Eric.


The parking situation at the Topeka Expo Center so I got this last video from the back..."Springsteen" might be his career defining song....it is that good.  When it started, it was obvious that is what the crowd came to hear...


Overall, it was such a great night.  Eric Church has been kicking ass for years but it seems like a bunch of people are finally noticing.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder