23 Mayıs 2012 Çarşamba

Miranda Lambert "On Fire" Tour Recap - Kansas City 5/11/12

To contact us Click HERE
Last night was Miranda Lambert, Chris Young and Jerrod Niemann at the Sprint Center in Kansas City.


First up was Jerrod Niemann.  I am not sure how many times I have seen Jerrod, but when you have lost count you know he is someone I really like. 


I was very excited to hear some new songs too.  Not that I don't like the old ones but it seems like they have been around forever.

Here is one of the new one "Get on Up"...


It sounds like his new songs are influenced by New Orleans and Key West.  Lots of island sounds and a jazzy horn section.  It is different than most stuff you hear on the radio now so it sounds cool to me...


I am going to his fan club party with Lee Brice in a few weeks so I hope to hear some new cuts then...until then here is his current single, "Shinin' on Me"...


Next up was Chris Young...


He played one of his biggest hits right at the start, "Getting You Home"...a real crowd favorite.


Chris was working really hard to keep the crowd involved all night.  He has plenty of songs that are faster but none of them are really singles yet..makes it hard to have lots of energy when your most popular songs are downers.


I got one of his more unknown songs, "Who's Gonna Take Me Home?" which was a pretty fun one...


Next up was Miranda Lambert and boy did she look beautiful...


At the moment of this concert, she has the #1 song in the country with "Over You" which is one of the best songs of her career..


During the middle of the show, she brought out the Pistol Annies....I really love them!


One of the songs I have never heard them do live was "Bad Example"...here it is...


Once the Pistol Annies killed it with a short set, it was time for Miranda to finish up the show...she came back looking ready to rock our faces off...


One of my favorite songs is "Famous in a Small Town"...it is so true...


She almost played one of my favorite songs off the new album, "Mother's Broken Heart"...it is so fun and seems like an autobiographic song...


Overall, it was such a great night.  Miranda Lambert is one of the few women who can headline the Sprint Center and it will be exciting to see what she comes up with next...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder