26 Mayıs 2012 Cumartesi

Jason Aldean & Luke Bryan Concert Recap - Kansas City 3/17/12

To contact us Click HERE
Last night at the Sprint Center was Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan.  This concert is why I call these recaps and not reviews...I knew going on I was going to love it and nothing probably would change my view.  I don't really have a ton to write about...but let's just say when I do my Best of 2012...this will probably be #1.

Laura Alaina was supposed to be the opening act but she was sick.  So instead, we got Luke Bryan to kick off the show.


Luke played one of my favorite songs almost right off..."Country Man"


I think Luke has opened in KC for a while at the Sprint Center...I think next time he might be the headliner...he was that well received.


Luke has been on a roll lately...here is going to be his new summer anthem and next #1 hit...Drunk on You...



He also likes to do some covers out of left field...here he is doing Adele's "Someone Like You"...


And the latest #1 song..."I Don't Want this Night to End"....


Luke does love to dance around a ton...and a ton of the girls love that too...


And here is one of his biggest songs now....Country Girl (Shake it for Me)....


Next up was Jason Aldean....
To say he is red hot would be an understatement....he had the biggest crowd ever at the Sprint Center beating out George Strait...
One of the reasons for that is songs like "Johnny Cash"...

He may not win Entertainer of the Year....but he certainly deserves it...he did not have one song he played that was not a hit...it just kept going and going...

His newest single is "Fly Over States"...obviously going to be huge in Kansas City...



During that song, he came to the back and played some songs with Luke Bryan...

Most of the time back there, they played cover songs...like "Much too Young (To Feel this Damn Old)"...



A little George Strait combo...

They are both from Georgia so they played a little "Time Marches on"...

Then finally, one of my favorite Luke Bryan songs..."We Rode in Trucks"...

After that, Jason went back to the main stage and played one of my favorite songs..."Relentless"...

And of course, since it was the "My Kinda Party" tour...I had to get the song...

And for the encore and last song, he played "Hicktown"...

Again, it was such a great concert.  Both of them put on such good performances...what a night!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder