6 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Ohana's Hawaiian BBQ

To contact us Click HERE
I'm surprised I haven't written about Ohana's Hawaiian BBQ. That restaurant is right across from my apartment. It's definitely walkable and I used to go there often during my fall quarter. I would show more pictures in this post, but I mainly stick to one item in the menu, short ribs and BBQ beef combo.

Last time I went to Ohana's was this weekend with my housemate. She ordered the Salmon combo. It looked delicious and I think I might get that myself sometime.

Salmon combo

The BBQ Mix combo comes with Hawaiian BBQ beef, chicken, and short rib. The chicken isn't as noticable since it's on the bottom, but you can still see a bit of it. And yes, I like to have hot sauce with my meals occasionally.

BBQ Mix Combo

I usually order the BBQ Beef and Short rib combo. I don't eat beef as often as I would like, so I guess that's why I like to get that here. Also, I prefer BBQ beef over the chicken meat. I like chicken too, but I think the beef tastes better.

BBQ Beef and Short Ribs







The combo comes with macaroni, a scoop of rice, and some cabbage on the bottom. I usually try to finish everything, which I do if I don't also have the chicken.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder