2 Mayıs 2012 Çarşamba

All American Rejects Concert Recap - Kansas City 4/04/12

To contact us Click HERE
Last night, the All American Rejects invaded the Beaumont Club.  It was not normally what I go to, but still a fun show.

The opener was A Rocket to the Moon...no clue who they were but they were not bad at all...


After a short intermission, it was time for All American Rejects...the lighting was not bright so my pictures didn't turn out too great...


But the videos did turn out pretty good, here they are doing "Dirty Little Secret."



Normally I go to country shows but I do like to stray out every once in a while...played these songs a ton in Rock Band and I always liked them.  It was a pretty young crowd too and I bet there are some kids really tired at school today...


A great thing about the band...they have lots of songs the crowd can sing along with...here is one for sure, "It Ends Tonight"...


The band seemed to be having a ton of fun.  Dancing around, interacting with the crowd...just a ton of energy.  Made it really fun, I kept thinking they might do a stage dive at any time...


And another fun song to sing along to is "Move Along"...it was so cool.


And finally for the encore and last song was "Gives You Hell"...the crowd went just nuts!


Not my normal cup of tea, but AAR was so fun.  I think everyone had a good time and I would recommend seeing them to anyone.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder