23 Mayıs 2012 Çarşamba

Jesse Harris & the Gypsy Sparrows Concert Recap - Kansas City 5/03/12

To contact us Click HERE
Last night at Knucklehead's was Jesse Harris and the Gypsy Sparrows.  This was my fourth time seeing them.  Twice when they were the headliner, and two when they were opening.


I have been seeing them enough that I finally got to meet Jesse.  He seemed like a cool dude, he said "You are much taller than I thought you would be,"  I get that all the time.


When I was talking to Jesse, I should have asked him how he describes his sound...maybe next time.  It some sort of bluegrass swing with country mixed in.  I love it because it rocks but is not just loud to be loud.


The play a mix of covers and originals....here is one of the originals, "June"...


Jesse mentioned they were working on the new album due out in August.  He said he had a cool guest star he couldn't mention yet....I can't wait to hear who it is and the new music.



Another one of the originals, "Waylon Jennings Blues"...


I would highly recommend checking them out for anyone that likes this type of music.  They are so fun and sound great.  And they always seem to play cool venues or open for other good artists.  I can't wait to see them again and to get more and more friends to come with me.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder