6 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Carino's Italian

To contact us Click HERE
I was supposed to post this a few days earlier and more closely to my Lady Antebellum concert post. Since I actually ate at Carino's Italian before heading to the concert.

Me and my friend decided to eat before going to the concert. We originally intended on going to Chili's, but this place was also in the area. And, we decided to go get Italian food, especially since we don't have it often. It was about a 15-20 minute wait.


When we were finally seated, we were served bread. The bread was a roll and it came with a plate to dip. I tried it and didn't like it since it was garlic flavored.


I ordered the Chicken Balsamico. When I got it, the server helped put cheese on my order. She ended up putting a lot, so it is covered most of the view of my food. However, I love cheese, so I didn't mind. I think I would have ordered a different dish. I didn't know what to expect from this dish and thought the meat would be different.


My friend ordered the Grilled Chicken Bowtie Festival. I think hers looked very good. I like bowtie pasta and I like her meat. I just didn't like that I could taste the garlic.

We didn't finish the meal however. I realized that we had to leave early, so we got boxes and tried to leave early so we wouldn't be late to the concert. We made it before 7pm and the concert began promptly.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder