6 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

My First Experience at Original Mel's

To contact us Click HERE
Last weekend, me and my sister decided to go eat out and we eventually decided on Original Mel's, which was a pretty close drive to where we live.


When we walked in, we immediately noticed that there were mostly seniors dining in the restaurant. In fact, as we both looked through the menu, we noticed that there was a whole page that had items targeted for seniors. I also saw some posters by children, so I guess it is a popular spot for older people to bring their young ones as well.


I think our order took longer than usual for a place that serves burgers. When my burger arrived, I noticed that the bread is a type seniors appreciate more. This place also reminded me of Capitol Cafe in Downtown, which also seemed like a place that better suited seniors. And, they share the commonality of bread that is more like something a senior would prefer.
 

I got to say that I love the chili fries that I ordered. I don't usually order it, but I'm glad I did. 


This is my sisters order. She mostly prefers chicken over beef for sandwiches. For me, it depends on what kind of place I'm dining in.

This place doesn't seem to suit younger people, but rather seniors. I wonder if I would prefer this place many years from now when I reach senior status. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder