26 Mayıs 2012 Cumartesi

Josh Thompson/Eden's Edge Concert Recap - Kansas City, MO 3/23/12

To contact us Click HERE
Last night, Q104 did their birthday bash at Whiskey Tango.  It was a full line-up and a night full of up and coming artists.

First off was Jason Cassidy.  I feel like a couple years from now I will be telling people that I saw Jason Cassidy kick off Birthday Bash before people really knew who he was.


He has a very typical Texas sound with the fiddle added.  I am not sure if he considers himself Texas Country or not but it sure sounds like it...he even did a cover of Randy Rogers Band.



I had not heard many of his songs but I think he is going to be really successful.  He has a great voice and really looks to be on his way.



And here is his first single...."What If"...



Next up was Jon Pardi....I really didn't know anything about him except that he is opening for Eric Church here in May...


He sounded great too...it seemed like his set went by really fast.  It always is difficult when you don't know any of the songs...I am not even sure if he has a single yet...



I think he said this was his single, I am not 100% sure...



Next up was Eden's Edge....this was the fourth time I have seen them.  It has been fun to watch them opening for Kellie Pickler this summer when no one has a clue who they were to being the second to last act with everyone singing their songs...


I think they have such a great sound....they have great harmonies...



I have said in the past they are are like Lady A except two girls and a guy...



I have said on here plenty of times how much I love them....they have such sweet songs and seem to be having so much fun with their success.



And here is their next single, "Too Good To Be True"...I think their next hit!



Next up was Josh Thompson....I am not sure how many times I have seen him but it is around 15 I think...so I know pretty much all the songs...heck I have even heard most of the new ones!


Here he is doing a little medley...



Josh Thompson has such good common man songs...you can tell he is really influenced by Waylon...and "Way Out Here" is one of the best songs in the last 5 years.


And here is his current single..."Comin' Around"...



He also did some fun covers...here is one of them "Travelin' Band"...


I will see Josh Thompson anytime he is around here close...I also already got tickets to his Fan Club Party at CMA Fest in Nashville....can't wait!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder