6 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

UC Davis Eggheads

To contact us Click HERE
There are many views that I enjoy on campus. And, among one of the sights are the eggheads.There are seven eggheads on campus. Each of them are positioned differently. However, they are all within walking distance of each other and not entirely scattered in random places that are far away from each other.

Egghead at Dutton Hall and behind North Hall; name: Stargazer

The first egghead that I took a picture of. The name of this egghead is Stargazer. I think you can tell how Stargazer got the name by looking at it. This egghead can be found behind North Hall, next to Dutton Hall and in front of Young Hall.

Egghead at Library; name: Bookhead

This egghead is name Bookhead. It can be found in front of the library. I think that it was recently cleaned or something because it's pretty white.

Egghead in front of Mrak Hall (front); name: Eye on Mrak (Fatal Laff)

Mrak Hall is the place where you will find the most eggheads. The name of this egghead is Eye on Mrak (Fatal Laff), which can be found in front of Mrak Hall. The head is upside down.

Egghead in front of Mrak Hall (back); name: Eye on Mrak (Fatal Laff)

I did not notice the back of Eye on Mrak until later. But, hey, look at that eye. It's totally looking at Mrak Hall.

Eggheads in the back of Mrak Hall and front of Law Building; name: See No Evil/Hear No Evil

I've noticed the eggheads in the back of Mrak hall, but don't go around that part of campus that often. I took this picture and then I went to Daviswiki and noticed that there was a picture like this.

Egghead (arboretum in background); name: See No Evil/Hear No Evil

I think these two eggheads are look exactly the same. I can't really tell the difference between them. I know that are facing each other in opposite directions, but other than that I can't tell which is which.

Egghead (science buildings in background); name: See No Evil/ Hear No Evil

The other egghead in the other direction.

in front of Main theater and behind Olson Hall; name: Yin & Yang
I like these eggheads. One of the eggheads is speaking, while the other one is lying down listening. I couldn't tell which one was Yin & Yang though,

either Yin or Yang?

Notice that flower on top? I think its a sunflower.

either Yin or Yang?

It's funny how someone left that piece of paper or whatever on top of this statue. It looks like his earring.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder