12 Haziran 2012 Salı

Photos from the Big Island - August 2011

To contact us Click HERE


Haven't posted much in here lately. So I figure I might as well put something new in.. hence this slide show of Big Island photos from August 2011. I'm still actively taking pictures... I just don't update this blog as much as my other ones. You can catch most all of my photos at my Flickr.com website:

Mel's Flickr Photos


Honokaa Sunset MemoryQueen Liliuokalani GardensHawaiian Airlines N486HA

All photos in this post taken on the Big Island of Hawaii,mostly with my Canon S5 iS camera. Some were also taken with the Apple iPod Touch. All photos are copyrighted to Melvin Ah Ching Productions. All rights reserved. Not for re-publication without permission from the author/publisher.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder