20 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

Kristen Bell, Toby Keith: CMT Awards Are 'Wide Open'

To contact us Click HERE

Getty Images for CMTThe CMT Music Awards are only hours away, but while many of the artists are undoubtedly battling a case of the nerves right now, the show's two co-hosts -- Toby Keith and Kristen Bell -- are cool as cucumbers.

"It's not as scripted," Toby explains. "You can just kind of hang out. We've got some guidelines to go by, but it's wide open."

"I am a country music fan," Kristen adds. "I've presented at a variety of country music awards shows in the past because I am a fan. I don't know how I got here. They invited me, and I squealed! I obviously said yes. I'd never been to Nashville before, so I'm very excited."
Continue reading Kristen Bell, Toby Keith: CMT Awards Are 'Wide Open'

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder