25 Haziran 2012 Pazartesi

America Rocks Concert Recap - Kansas City 6/20/12

To contact us Click HERE
Last night at Aftershocks in Merriam, KS, the America Rocks Tour came featuring Jack Russell's Great White, Faster Pussycat and Bulletboys.

The bill had 5 acts on the bill and I saw the very end of Lillian Axe.   I don't really remember them from back in the day.

Next up was Pretty Boy Floyd...same thing, I don't really remember them but they sounded pretty good..



After that was the Bulletboys...they sounded great and had so much energy.  They were the first band that seemed to really get the crowd going...



Here is my favorite song by them for sure, "Smooth Up in Ya"...


Next up was Faster Pussycat, they were one of my favorite bands back in the 80s.  They were with KISS on the first concert I was ever allowed to go to by myself...



They have always been such a crazy band with some pretty dirty songs, here is one of them, "Cathouse"...


For being around, I thought they sounded pretty good.  But all of the bands had trouble with the sound all night and they were all complaining about it.  I guess that happens when you have so many bands in a short amount of time.



Here is another one of the early hits, "Bathroom Wall" with a little bit of "Pretty Fucked Up" mixed in.


Finally, it was time for Jack Russell's Great White...I heard the original band and Jack White are in some sort of fight.



The only really bad thing is they were messing with the sound so long it was midnight before they came on stage.  On a Wednesday night with work the next day, I had to cut the night short.

Here is "Let's Call it Rock N Roll"



Overall, I cheap night with lots of music.  It was fun to go down memory lane and watch the guys rock out one more time...



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder