22 Eylül 2012 Cumartesi

Remembering September 11th

You know those days you can't really forget? September 11, 2001 is one of those days that I don't think I would ever forget. There's no denying that 9/11 comes once every year and every time it comes by people do think about what happened to the people and the nation.

I was 10 when I first found out what happened on September 11th. That day, I had school. But, before me and my brother went to school, we always watched "Where in the world is Carmen SanDiego?" All of a sudden, the show stopped playing and was interrupted by some news on t.v.. I remembered a guy saying something happened in New York around 9am? I didn't get to watch the whole thing since me and my brother had to leave for school. But, when we got to school we found out the importance of what we learned on the news.

I know I'm not the only one who won't forget that day. It's a day in history that has become so memorable in America and around the world. What happened on the date helped changed the mindset of many and how we have sought more protection for our nation.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder