23 Eylül 2012 Pazar

Blogging Infrequently

I know I haven't been blogging as much as I used to blog. Part of that reason is that not much exciting things are happening for me to share. The other part of the reason is that I have put other commitments ahead of blogging, so I have dedicated less time to blogging.

But, that doesn't mean that I will stop blogging altogether. I still value my blog too much and believe that I have more contribute. I will stick with this blog because it doesn't make sense for me to quit it.

I do want to post more blogs like I was able to do for most of this year, but I don't think its as possible as before. I think its also because I haven't been able to come up with blog topics or themes as much as before, but I will try to update my blog more as possible when I come up with new ideas.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder