22 Eylül 2012 Cumartesi

All American Rejects Concert Recap - Kansas City 8/24/12

Last night in Kansas City, All American Rejects played the Power & Light District. 


All American Rejects had the place going crazy...here they are doing "Swing, Swing"...


All American Rejects was really on their game last night....and the place was pretty packed...it always helps when it is Friday night and people are ready to party...


They have quite a few songs that I like, here is "It Ends Tonight"...


I am not sure if it was because I was a little further away but I think the sound was much better last night...


Here they are doing one of my absolute favorite songs..."Move Along"...


They also said they were shooting a music video last night, I think it was for this song "Heartbeat Slowing Down"...


And finally, here is probably their most popular song, "Gives You Hell"...


It was a really fun and crazy night...I think they should have them back next summer..

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder