23 Eylül 2012 Pazar

Montgomery Gentry Concert Recap - Kansas City 8/30/12

Last night, the last concert of the 2012 Hot Country Nights Series at the KC Power & Light District was held...it was Montgomery Gentry.


I have been to almost all the country concerts held there.  I have never heard the crowd louder in their cheering and singing along...the crowd was so loud that it almost drowned out the music (which was loud).


Here is one of their best songs, "Lucky Man"....


There was so much energy in the place last night, from the crowd, the songs, Montgomery Gentry...I had never seen them before and I am so glad I went...


Another one of the songs that the crowd went completely nuts for...."Roll With Me"...


Montgomery Gentry is very patriotic and sings about small town and America...the crowd for sure ate it up.  You also forget how many songs they have had on the radio...


And finally, here is "My Town"....


Overall, it was a great night that topped off a great series of concerts over the summer...sad it is over but can't wait to see who is there next year.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder