7 Temmuz 2012 Cumartesi

Kyle Park Concert Recap - Kansas City 7/05/12

To contact us Click HERE
Last night for the Hot Country Nights concert series at the KC Power & Light District, they had Kyle Park...


It is funny because this is my 100th blog post, my 1st one was almost exactly a year ago and it was Kyle Park.  Funny how things like that happen.

Last time I saw Kyle Park in Lawrence, his last song was "Don't Look"...this time it was the first song.


Kyle Park has a unique voice but he is uniquely Texan...he plays country music without a hint of a pop sound...


His newest album "Make or Break Me" is really good...it is one I like to put on in the background while I work.  It is not distracting because I don't have to skip a ton of songs...


His latest single is "Leavin' Stephenville", just a great Texas Country song...


The KCP&L Distrcit has really been a great place to see some Red Dirt/Texas artists this year...already had Eli Young Band and Randy Rogers Band and Josh Abbott Band is coming in a few weeks.  Kyle Park fit in great with all of these..


And finally, here is one of my favorites..."Heart of You"...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder