7 Temmuz 2012 Cumartesi

Colt Ford and Jana Kramer Concert Recap - Kansas City 6/28/12

To contact us Click HERE
Last night at the Kansas City Power and Light District, they continued the Hot Country Nights series with Colt Ford and Jana Kramer.  And when they say it was Hot Country Nights, they were not kidding.  When I got there, my phone said it was 107.  Made for a tough night for the audience and the performers.

Up first was Jana Kramer...


She used to be on One Tree Hill and Entourage which brought some people out.  I think she may have sang some songs from the show but I am not sure.

Because of that, I didn't know for sure the names of the songs...I think this is "Should Have Just Called"...


This one is called "Goodbye California"...


She is a really cute girl and her style of singing is cute too...she is a girl who sings girl songs...


So far, she has released one single and it is a big hit..."Why You Wanna"..


Next up was Colt Ford....not everyone likes the mixture of Country and Rap but I think it is fun.  Colt is a proud American and never is shy to talk about it...


One of the first songs he sang is one of my favorites, "Country Thang"..


Colt has been around enough, he has a huge following now under the radar.  Even though he is not mainstream, he has some very hardcore fans.


Another one of the songs I really like was "Ride Through the Country" which he did with John Micheal Montgomery...


Even though it was so hot, Colt was full of energy all night.  He really was having a great time and so was the audience.,,


His current single is with Jake Owen, here it is, "Back"...


Last time I saw Colt Ford in Kansas City, he said Jason Aldean's next single would be "Dirt Road Anthem" and if it went big, it would really help him out.  Well it sure did, here is the original version without Brantley Gilbert....


I know Colt Ford is not everyone's cup of tea.  I think that is what makes Country so great, it is one genre but it really has genres within it that everyone can enjoy.  I think Colt Ford throws a great party, if he comes to your town, check it out!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder