7 Temmuz 2012 Cumartesi

Chuck Wicks Fan Club Party 2012

To contact us Click HERE
On Sunday of CMA Fest, Chuck Wicks held his Fan Club Party at Margaritaville..


Before the party, I noticed that there were about 10 guys there and the rest were women.  I tweeted that out and Chuck asked who put that out there and once I raised my hand he was giving trouble about it the rest of the day.  It really was all women but it was still a great show.

One of the first songs he played was "Old School"...for sure my favorite.


He also played his new single which I really like..."Whole Damn Thing"...


The party was divided into two sections, VIP and General Admission.  The VIP people got to sit in front and the General Admission people were standing in the back..


He also played a song he wrote that is going to be on Jason Aldean's new album, "I Don't Do Lonely Well"...


He also played another new song that will be on his new album, which he hopes to have out soon...it is called "Kitchen Table"...


The party was really good and Chuck showed his sense of humor more here than I had seen before...I think he will keep bringing the ladies in but I will come back to hear the songs.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder