27 Nisan 2012 Cuma

Explosions in the Sky at Mondavi

To contact us Click HERE
Last night, I went to the Explosions in the Sky concert in Mondavi Center. The show did not begin at 8pm, but started about 10 or 15 minutes after the time.


This was the event at Mondavi that I didn't get a student discount. I thought that the price for this event was kind of pricy. I was seated at the center of the Grand Tier was I was two levels up from the stage and to the back.

I wanted to take pictures during the concert. But, they specifically stated no photography or recording. So, no pictures inside Jackson hall or during the concert. But, below, is a picture of Mondavi when I arrived for the concert last night.


The concert was opened up my Zammuto. I really enjoyed Zammuto. I only remembered their song "Finger Skating" because of the name and it was one of the few they introduced.

Since I didn't really know the music from Explosions in the Sky prior to coming to the concert, I had no idea which of their songs they played. However, I really liked their first one.This concert was different from the other concerts I've been so far. There doesn't seem to be a focus on singing, but rather the musical instruments they are playing. I think Zammuto and Explosions in the Sky did a wonderful job in playing the music. Both of the bands seemed really into playing music.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder