28 Nisan 2012 Cumartesi

Brooklyn Decker featured in May GQ

To contact us Click HERE

Model and actress Brooklyn Decker of Matthews is featured in GQ’s new May issue, on newsstands next Tuesday.

In case there was any question, the steamy photos in GQ’s May issue leave no doubt why Brooklyn Decker is the object of many men’s fantasies. But the stunning supermodel and star of the upcoming blockbuster "Battleship" isn’t afraid to poke fun at herself, too, admitting to GQ that she finds herself to be a lot like Kristen Wiig’s character in "Bridesmaids" and that Gisele Bündchen sits atop her list of five biggest crushes – a list that also includes Dave Matthews.

Some highlights from the article, titled "Brooklyn's Finest":

On relating to Kristen Wiig’s Bridesmaids character: "I feel like her character is my inner soul. The ways she acts are my inner thoughts, but I just can't express them because they're too nerdy. So if he [Andy Roddick] was calling her crazy, I guess that makes me slightly crazy."

On her Gisele Bündchen bias: "I have a top-five list, and Gisele is my number one. So she can do no wrong in my eyes. ...everyone has a top-five list of their biggest crushes, you know? Usually, it's guys on my list, but Gisele is just so perfect in every way."

On Dave Matthews’s place on her top-five list: “Yeah, I know. I know. I know! I know, I know. My husband is really gonna make fun of me for this."

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder